This evening is designed to be a family event that will include children; however, the Committee recommends limiting each current member to only one guest and that would include children. Additional guests beyond one per member would be charged.
The event is intended to be a social event, with one hour of social time before dinner and time after. During the dinner hour various Board Members may be asked to make presentations on HIANN programs, to address the need to have more volunteers and other topics as determined.
· Date: December 4, 2019 from 5:30 to 8:30 - Wednesday Evening
· Location: Ramada Inn Hotel and Casino 1000 E 6th Street, Reno, NV 89512
· Dining and party facility is located on the top of the building floor 14 overlooking downtown Reno – View is very good.
· Heather Beaupre, a local caterer with very good credentials, will be hired to prepare dinner and provide the service staff.
· Parking is free with covered entrance access point and plenty of disabled parking spaces in the front of the hotel.
· This is a private party and the facilities will not be shared with any other groups.
· 5:30 pm to 6:30 is social hour with no host bar and various hot appetizers.
· 6:30 pm a sit down dinner will be served.
Dinner will include:
· Appetizers will be setup in a central location with napkins and small plates. They will include self-service hot cheese and spinach dip, and hot cocktail meatballs in a mushroom garlic glaze. This will be accompanied by bread sticks, sliced baguette, and celery spears.
· All dinners will commence with a green salad topped with orange slices, crisp croutons and cranberry vinaigrette. Each table will have a basket of rolls and a cup of herbed butter. Coffee will be available along with iced tea and lemonade. Dessert includes individual Christmas trifle with green cake and red berries
· Four dinner options will include the following and must be submitted to Heather two weeks prior to the scheduled event:
o English cut prime rib slices with rosemary mushroom gravy alongside whipped potatoes and glazed carrots $38.00.
o Shrimp pan seared in lemon butter alongside pasta primavera $35.00.
o Vegetarian pasta primavera at $28.00.
o Children’s meal will include macaroni and meatballs with creamy tomato sauce at $19.00
Any member cancelling a reservation after Nov. 19th will be required to pay for the cost of their reservation at $50.00 each for adults and $20.00 for children. No exceptions and no excuses unless the Board decides as a group otherwise.